Monday, September 1, 2008

我要水

Ever played the video game Frogger? I'm the frog trying to cross the street.

There is a no-honking rule in YiChang apparently, which means that people lay on their horns every other second instead of continually. Lucky us!

We found a restaurant that has English on the menu so we can point to what we want, so we've eaten there three meals in a row now. It's a lot better than getting surprise food when you point to Chinese characters. I found out that YiChang is famous for their spicy food though. I couldn't feel my mouth after I ate the potatoes for supper. That could be a good thing.

Breakfast tomorrow with Ed before we sign our contracts. I'm excited. It's going to be a good year.

Supposedly here is how you call me if anyone is interested. 011-86-717-139-8674-9214.
I haven't had anyone try it, so who knows if it works or not.

No comments: