Thursday, June 4, 2009

在美国

Oops I sent this to the wrong one:

Things I'm looking forward to about the upcoming escape to America:

10. Being able to see my blog instead of hoping I actually posted this.
9. The absence of squatty pottys.
8. The presence of toilet paper and/or soap.
7. When I order something at a restaurant I can expect to get exactly what I ordered and not a surprise.
6. If someone bends over my shoulder to see what I'm reading I will know how to tell them to back off and not feel bad about it.
5. I will be woken up by sunshine and birds rather than fireworks and rain.
4. When I order salad I'll get something besides apples in mayonnaise.
3. Not watching people pick their nose in public.
2. Expiration dates in the future.
1. If I cause an accident because someone was staring at me I can chalk it up to good looks rather than white skin.


"We realize that what we are accomplishing is a drop in the ocean.  But if this drop were not in the ocean, it would be missed."
-Mother Teresa

3 comments:

Fradam said...

I love that quote. Kinda like baking powder in a cake :)

Huzzah also for what comes -after- the trip to America! woooo

Sammie said...

I'll pick my nose in public, just for you.

babyblueeyed girl said...

1. for got to mention the date u me and sammie have
2. im with sammie on picking noise in public
3. i love your quote
4. i will stare at you
5. i miss you
6. i cant wait to give you a big hug
7. i cant wait to spoil you rotten for a day
8. i love you
9. your amazing
10. your my favorite person in china