Tuesday, April 21, 2009

这里有太多了人

Picture the busiest mall you've ever been in.
On Black Friday.
Multiply the number of people by 3.
Multiply the volume of the music by 10.
It aint got nothin on the Guo Mao when they're having a sale.

I've never been a claustrophobic person but I was about 40 seconds away from dropping my groceries and running after the minor elbow wars we were forced to participate in in order to get a few basic essentials and make it out the door with them.  If you're ever informed that some store in China is having a sale, let me give you some advice...Run!  And I don't mean to the store, I mean away from it!  I'll pay the extra 32元 to go on a normal day from now on.  Although I was ecstatic to find French Vanilla flavored hot chocolate.


"The thing that makes men and rivers crooked is taking the path of least resistance."

2 comments:

Sammie said...

Hey guess what!

YOU'RE COMING TO VISIT ME!!!!!!!

Fradam said...

Mmmmm French vanilla flavoured hot chocolate, I only heard about that for the first time a few days ago :)