Monday, April 20, 2009

我会到澳大利亚去

I had pretty much given up my dream of going to Australia to visit my sister due to financial inability until she had a brilliant thought the other day.  She's only going to be in America for three weeks and I was supposed to be there until the end of August before heading back to China for round number 2.  (By the way I'm officially staying for a second year...I guess I hadn't announced that yet).  Well Sammie found an amazingly cheap ticket from Sydney to Beijing at the end of August and suggested I fly to Australia with her, then fly directly from there to China.  So I just talked to the Foreign Affairs Office and they will still reimburse my ticket up to $1,000 so we're booking the flights right now!  I GET TO GO VISIT MY SISTER!

I'll be in the U.S. from July 1st-ish to August 15th-ish so if you're there, you better plan to see me!


"When you cannot make up your mind between two evenly balanced courses of action, choose the bolder."
 - William Joseph Slim

5 comments:

Fradam said...

Wooohooo!!! You're coming to Sydney! :) Pancakes and other-yummy-goodness-ahoy!!

Krista said...

I can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll do my best to make an appearance. :)
That quote may have just changed the course of my life.

babyblueeyed girl said...

is ur email address is the alumni one
if so ill email u everything thats going on
yesssss
clear one whole day for me :)!!!!!!!!!!!!
yesssssss im being selfish
i misssssss you sooooooooo much

Anonymous said...

Well, let's just say I'll be not taking the path of least resistance and fighting to have what I want most in life. :)