Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ancient Chinese Proverb:


"Never shut a door before checking the status of the lock."

Especially if that door leads to your bathroom!

My noisy toilet runs continually, which isn't the most pleasant background sound to accompany conversation, so before Jasmine came over this morning, I shut the bathroom door to block the noise somewhat.  Now I'm locked out of my own bathroom!  And of all the random mystery keys laying around my apartment, none of them hold the magic to the most necessary room in the place.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. 

2 comments:

sevens said...

You better be journaling more than you're blogging hooker. Because I don't know NEAR enough about your life.

is that really a proverb? lol

sevens said...

I have mystery keys too. i know the front door and the back door keys, but i have no idea what the other 2 are for. the real estate company didn't know either- they just gave them to us.