Sunday, October 18, 2009

我得了感冒

For the last three days I've had a head cold that is proving to be more relentless than I first thought, so I canceled all my activities and spent the day in bed.  I was too lazy to even get myself something to eat, but my wonderful roommate bought me a milk tea and fried rice.  I probably would have shriveled into nothing if it weren't for her.  Then she washed all my dirty tea mugs, because I hadn't wanted to get my germs all over them by washing them.  I'm feeling very loved.


"It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters."
-Mother Teresa

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

yay for great roommates! Hope you get feeling better soon my dear! miss you!!!!

J. Cus said...

Aww. I just saw this. :) You should feel loved, because you are!!!

babyblueeyed girl said...

awww miss katie im sorry your not feeling good
but yay for great roommates
get to feeling better soon
love you

Sammie said...

she's nicer than I am.