Wednesday, September 16, 2009

什么?

This is an email I got from the Foreign Language College this morning.  Good luck deciphering it:

Hello, I am here to inform you of the good news. we will have an eight-day holiday for celebrating the Chinese National Day and Mid-autumn Day; that is from Oct. 1st  to Oct.8th, among which Oct.1st, Oct. 2nd, and Oct.3rd are three lawful holidays. On Oct.4 th. ,we will enjoy our Sunday as usual. On Oct. 5th we will enjoy the Saturday of Oct. 3rd. Oct. 6th is Mid-autumn festival. Sept. 27 and Oct. 7th will change their roles; that is On Sept. 27th we will have Oct. 7's class,(Wednesday's class), and on Oct. 7th we will have Sept. 27's class(Sunday's class). Oct8th and Oct. 10 will change their roles; that is, on Oct. 8th we will have Oct. 10th's class(Saturday's class), and on Oct. 10th we will have Oct. 8th's class(Thursday's class). The rest days go smoothly as usual.

"I have always had more dread of a pen, a bottle of ink, and a sheet of paper, than of a sword or pistol."
-Alexandre Dumas

4 comments:

J. Cus said...

Crystal clear, if you ask me. ;)

Krista said...

I don't know why you are confused, seems perfectly logical to me. LOL!

babyblueeyed girl said...

makes perfect since to me lol

Sammie said...

Eight days off w00t!!!!!!!!!