Tuesday, January 6, 2009

电话

As I was about to walk out the door for my 8 o'clock final my phone made a funny noise. It's not really my phone so I didn't recognize the sound of a text message. My phone is broken and refuses to do anything, so I now have a replacement which I am not familiar with yet. I looked at it, and here's what I read, "good morning.I am sorry to disturb you at this time.I am monitor of class 20084013.this morning we will choice our classes at 8:00.So Can we change your class at first and second class to third and forth. thank you"

At 7:45 the morning of the final, they choose to inform me that they are not available at 8? Wow I'm so glad I woke up and got ready this morning.


Never will I leave you;
Never will I forsake you.
-Our Dad

4 comments:

babyblueeyed girl said...

wow
ohhh and i will not for take or leave you eaither
i kinda like a little sis
hugs

Sammie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I do not even know what that means.

Caleb said...

I'm with Sammie on this one. You did well to decipher that.

katie said...

Ha! You guys think that was confusing?? You have got to read some of the other messages I get...