Sunday, November 4, 2012

一定漂亮

A couple of weeks ago I had one of those days.  One of those days that make you wonder if humans are capable of goodness.  One of those days were you can’t remember what beauty is.  One of those moments where, because someone you trusted has turned out to be the complete opposite of what you thought, you wonder if all other relationships are false too.

The day followed me, leaving traces of itself on each day after and I realized it wasn't going to go away on its own.

So I decided that each day, I am going to find something beautiful.  I am going to look for the thing that brings tears to my eyes because it’s so wonderful and that day won’t bother me anymore.
Here is today’s:

That's definitely beautiful.

2 comments:

babyblueeyed girl said...

this is beautiful i loved it

Anonymous said...

I'm having one of those days today. I miss you, I miss your voice, I miss your hugs, I miss the laughs <3 <3
You're such an amazing person, I love you Katie xoxo
I miss you in Australia :(
Julia xo
CHECK YOUR EMIAILS FROM ME :)